Background

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Blue-Eyed Girl.....

Today's Graceful Expression.....

My beautiful blue-eyed girl.
 

This is my youngest daughter, Kylee.
 
She is 14.

She's the best surprise I've ever gotten.

When I look at her, I'm reminded how thankful I am
God has the plan for our lives and doesn't let us do it ourselves.

See, I had it all planned out.
IT didn't include any more babies.

However, God in His infinite wisdom,
had a much better plan prepared for me.

Even better than I could have ever thought or imagined for myself.

I often think of all the things I would have missed,
had He listened to me and went with MY plan instead.

I'm thankful He's God.
 
I'm thankful for His Plan.

I'm thankful for my blue-eyed girl.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all
we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us
~Ephesians 3:20~


Love you MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment