Background

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Graceful Expressions.....


Welcome to Graceful Expressions!

Our Fellow Blogger, Kelly, from Kelly's Korner recently had issues with someone she didn't know, taking photos of her children off her blog and using them without her knowledge or permission.

This disturbed me greatly.

I mean, really?

What a creep!

Thus began the debate across The Blogging World...make blog private vs. keep it public.

And, if not private, then what steps can we take to protect
our pictures, especially those of the people most precious to us, our Families.

I am still off work, laying around, recovering from the surgery I had last week.

What that translates to is, I have plenty of
time on my hands to explore ways to protect my pictures.

Although I didn't really want to, I decided watermarking
would be the easiest and safest method for me to use.

As I was working to watermark some of them, I was trying to decide what to watermark them with.

Graceful Expressions was born.

I know some of you are asking how and why 2 blogs?

I just thought it would be a good place to put some of my pictures.

My plan is to update very frequently.

It may be as simple a just a picture and who knows what else.

I should add that by NO means am I a professional photographer.
 
I'm not even a photographer.

I do have a good camera but I don't even fully know how it works.

I never read the user manual.

What I am is a girl who loves to take pictures.

Like, REALLY loves to take pictures.

Indulge me with this Blog and feel free to visit me at my real Blog, Gracie.

In fact, don't just visit it, but follow it, too.

=)

And, while you're at it, follow this one, as well.

=)  =)

My first photo is where it all starts..... me + my camera.
 

Hope to see you back soon!
 
Love you MUCH!

=],

5 comments:

  1. was wondering how to find out if your photos are being stolen? Thats scary!!!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, that is creepy. I always say where I got my pictures from. And I think I'm gonna experiment with watermarks too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to know. It has really creeped me out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't care what you write, I follow :D I hope you are feeling better! Hugs, Prayers, Love and Blessings my dear friend :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you, Friend and appreciate you more than you know. I haven't told you lately or often enough, but I am so thankful God chose for our paths to cross. I know it wasn't by chance. Love you MUCH! =)

    ReplyDelete